Google

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Why I Started This Blog

These days a lot of people are being suckered into scams. Hmm... Okay, the "old days" weren't much better either, LOL! Except for the prime difference that such things are now happening to the max over the internet rather than in "traditional ways". However, though the game has shifted online, the rules remain the same... Find, fu*k, forget. Okay, maybe that didn't come out sounding exactly on topic, but that's basically what it is. Scammers lure unsuspecting consumers into their traps and run with the cash.

The reason I know this is because I’ve been looking for ways to make money on the internet for about 4 years now (since I was 17) that I have grown skeptical of such “opportunities” (and for good reason) to the degree where I spend some leisure time digging up dirt on such offers each week =]

And fortunately I have never fallen prey to such offers because I never had the money to “enroll and reap residual benefits for life”. Also, I wouldn’t really consider all that wasted time to be a complete loss because each time I’ve learned something useful which saved me many problems.

Actually, I've really benefited from all those scammers trying to get me because I now truly believe that you only stand the best odds of success (in anything) if you work hard, persist, and keep learning after the numerous failures that will inevitably come.

There is another thing I've learned from all this (and fairly quickly I might add)... 99% of such offers are outright scams!

Hopefully someone will find answers in this blog and safeguard themselves too! Good luck! P.S. – There is no “joining fee” here. LOL!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Internet Scams ©2005 All Rights Reserved